Generous grant funding for home improvement projects and property upgrades
Your home is your most personal place. It’s full of love, laughter, leisure — and yes, a little bit of stress. You may not have the modern comforts or functional floor plan you would like. Still, living in the city — in a neighborhood with character and history, close to downtown — is more than worth it.
What if you could have comfort and character at the same time? What if your home didn’t contribute to your family’s stress but eased it? What if your neighborhood was everything you wished it could be — without sacrificing the things that make it unique?
Invest DSM can help you make that dream a reality.
We provide funding to cover the gap between out-of-pocket expenses and the increase in home value you’ll receive from the improvements. And we offer our technical expertise to guide you through the process, while giving you the freedom to make the choices that are best for you. Participating in one or more of our programs could greatly improve your quality of life.
If you live in one of our designated neighborhoods, we can help you take on a substantial renovation project or a series of small interior or exterior improvements.
- Your home will better fit your family’s needs, without the need for a major financial outlay.
- Updated systems, improved floor plans, and modern amenities will reduce your family’s daily stress and promote harmony at home.
- A beautiful updated exterior, free of maintenance issues, will welcome you home each day.
- Reduce your energy usage, spend less on your monthly utilities, and feel good about helping the planet.
- Your home’s value will climb, adding to your family’s economic stability.
- You can stay in your home long-term, even as your family grows, without having to leave the city you love.
- You’ll feel more connected to your neighbors and get more involved with your local community.